Digital Mind

Thursday, August 17, 2006

J-Tim trashes American Idol

Now this is good ol' fashioned tabloid style news. Big star trashes young up and comer. I'm only disappointed he didn't throw in any references to hookers and blow.

Justin Timberlake backtracked from criticism of "American Idol" winner Taylor Hicks after telling Fashion Rocks magazine the 29-year-old soul singer "can't carry a tune in a bucket."

"I have a strange relationship with that show," Timberlake tells the magazine in an interview. "I despise it, and yet I'm completely fascinated."

"The guy who won _ people think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet, and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. Do you realize how much pressure it is to put on somebody all of a sudden?"

Timberlake, a member of boy band 'N Sync who is now pursuing a solo career, also said: "If he has any skeletons whatsoever; if, God forbid, he's gay, and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like, `Oh, my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure."

BREITBART.COM - Timberlake Not Impressed by 'Idol' Hicks

technorati tags:, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home