Digital Mind

Friday, November 03, 2006

Do you know how difficult it is to be a man these days?

I get tired of saying it to my girlfriend. Women just have no idea. Men are expected to haul around heavy items, stay in shape, open doors, shave (and I don't mean your face), be great in the sack, and have feelings? No wonder meeting other guys is such a difficult task in the Oughts. Read on for more.
I date other men. It wasn’t always supposed to be this way. My ambition at 22 was to live in Manhattan for a few years, then head out to LA, produce movies, live in a house on stilts, snort only the finest yayo, and nail every vaginally-advantaged person I could along the way. I still believe that plan had some really strong points.

the Phat Phree -The World

technorati tags:

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home