Digital Mind

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Product Review: Invisible Shield

I happened to come across Shieldzone in a New York Times article discussing accessories for your iPod and cellphones. One that caught my eye and ultimately bought based strictly on their website was one called the Invisible Shield.

In a nutshell they make screen protectors for just about any portable device you could think of including iPods of all makes, cellphones, PDAs, GPS units, and portable gaming devices.

My past experience with a screen protector for my iPod as not stellar. One I purchased had a hard plastic screen that was held in by a rubber body. That protector scratched my Nano screen within seconds. So much for that $20 spent to protect my Nano.

I can't say enough about how happy I am with my Invisible Shield protectors for both my iPod Nano and my Blackberry phone. Simply put they are the best screen protectors I've used.

In the package you are sent with the Invisible Shield is a liquid you spray on the screen before applying the thin film. Once properly placed over your screen you use a small applicator to remove air bubbles. Initially I was disappointed to see air bubbles quite visible, but as promised in the instructions they went away after a day or two.

The outside of the screen is incredibly tough, easy to clean, and doesn't limit visibility of your screen. I give it my highest rating and recommend it to everyone.

ShieldZone Web Photo Gallery

technorati tags:, , , ,

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home